2014. S/S SEOUL FASHION WEEK. Monday.
copyright ⓒ 2013. Seo da woon. All rights Reserved.
I really hope this is just a joke.Though it might be even sadder if it is a joke.
What people are wearing today -
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible!
YEAH THIS IS IMPORTANT SO SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE
This doesn’t even sound real. Wouldn’t he notice when they started melting a little, or even getting hot? And how close would he have to be for the contacts to get that hot?